Sunday, July 7, 2013

Thank You


I made this Thank You card for the host of our stick pin swap at CCL.
The ingredients I used for this card are:

                  My Minds Eye paper - Dolled Up
                  Latte Kiki Image from CC Designs
                  Martha Stewart punch for the leaves
                  Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
                  Lace and ribbons from my collection

I am also entering this card in the Catch The Bug Challenge -  July Anything Goes
Thank you for looking.




1 comment:

  1. TOO CUTE!! She looks like I did this morning - COFFEE & ALL!!
    Thanks for playin’ along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Anything Goes Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Be sure to visit The Bug Blog tomorrow for the kick off of the Christmas in July Celebration!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete