Sunday, July 7, 2013

Red, White and Blue


I would like to enter this card in three challenges:

Creating the Crafty Life's Color Challenge,
Meljens Design -Patriotism and
Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 276 - Stars &/or Stripes

What I used:
  • The main image is from Meljens Designs called Love Strung Birds which is currently free!
  • The paper is from DCWV Summer Days.
  • Star bling is from Recollection
  • Ribbon is from Michaels 
  • Red, white and blue star sprig is from Michaels 
  • White seam binding and flowers are from my collection

Thank you for looking.






4 comments:

  1. wow...I just love this card...what a wonderful take the patriotic theme...great !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, what a great card! Love all the details you included. Thanks for entering our challenge at Meljen's Designs this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very creative, Judy! Thanks for playing along with Meljen's Designs this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I love this cards, Judy! Thank you for playing along with our challenge at Meljen's Designs!

    I look forward to seeing you participate again in the future!

    ~ Di
    Senior DT Member & Blog Writer

    ReplyDelete