Monday, June 16, 2014

Card Sketch #229 - Operation Write Home


This is the card I made for Operation Write Home's Sketch Challenge #229   (link). I created this card using 3 fairies from the stamp set, A Little Bit of Magic from CC Designs' Sweet November Stamps.  The paper is from Kaisercraft's, Chapter One and Dots and Stripes from American Crafts.  I also used MFT's Mini Monarch Border die for the side margin as well as a Spellbinders's die for the mini doilies.  Thank you for looking.

229

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! It's made me start to think of other phrases one could do, plus combine with small images. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, sweet card. Cute little stamps and I like the way you divided up your sentiment into different circles. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to separate the sentiment! This card is adorable and I love the colors that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Your images and the sentiment really pop with the lighter background. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete